Open source B2B software offers numerous benefits for small businesses. They can be customized to fit the requirements of the merchant. Open source software contains great features at minimal cost. Although the support functionality may be limited compared to hosted platforms, they come with a large community of developers to assist new businesses. Most of the open source B2B software has a free and premium version as well as support options to assist the small businessman. This article provides information on the best open source B2B software out there.
1. OpenCart – This is an open source, PHP-based e-commerce solution for small businesses. They have a very active community that provides user support to new merchants. The software features over 20 payment gateways and eight shipping methods. The merchant can add hundreds of additional payment gateways and shipping methods in the extension directory. The software allows you to deal with multiple shops from a central admin interface. The directory of the software comes with more than 2,700 themes.
2. Zen Cart – This open source B2B software is written in PHP. The software comes with more than 1,800 add-ons in sixteen categories. The support community is the best part of this software which has more than 150,000 members as well as 200,000 threads. This is why Zen Cart is considered one of the best open source B2B software out there.
3. Spree Commerce – This open source e-commerce software is based on Ruby and Rails. It is a modular platform that allows you to supplement, configure, and replace any functionality you require. There are more than 45,000 stores that are currently using this software across the globe. It has also been translated into more than thirty languages currently.
4. Drupal Commerce – This is an e-commerce app released by the Commerce Guys. The software is based on the Drupal content management system. The software offers an entire shopping cart, product administration system, and checkout form. A list of third-party integrations is possible as payment gateways, social networks, fulfillment services, and much more. Technical support is available from Commerce Guys. This is why the software is so popular among a majority of online e-commerce merchants.
5. WooCommerce – This is another open source e-commerce software solution to turn your WordPress site into a store. They have a large variety of themes and plugins from Woo Themes. There were more than 4.5 million downloads from WordPress.Org. WooCommerce is one of the most popular e-commerce solutions that integrate with WordPress. There is an active community forum to provide the client with
In conclusion, choosing the right open source B2B software may not be an easy task after all. In fact, there are hundreds of this software on the market currently. This is why you need to do your homework when picking the right open source B2B software. The internet is the best place to do your research in this regard. This article provides an overview of the best open source B2B software on the market.